Community Manager & Communications deputy
Full time 1 year maternity leave replacement starting November 15 / Welcome to apply before 15/10!
A house is a refined machine for creative development within fashion, food and media – a member’s house where solopreneurs and larger corporations work side by side. Constantly fueled by programming with talks, seminars and events. The location, a brutalist icon in the very center of Stockholm, helped refine the concept of bringing work closer to life. A house is a coworking space full of innovative companies, opportunities and networking possibilities. We have now been open for almost 3 years, constantly growing and expanding our team with talents. The right candidate will hence have good chance of staying with us after this one year.
We are looking for a 2019 communication star that is passioned about connecting people and members, aiming to lift our community to even higher levels. You will work from A to Z, acting like a daily news “reporter” and publisher, meaning you will come up with content ideas, produce, publish and share news within and from our community across our platforms.
You are going to work closely with our Front Desk Community Manager, Creative Director and event team to ensure an integrated approach. You have at least 2 years of documented experience in communications and you are used to taking your own initiatives, leading your own working process forward independently.
You will be the voice of A house meaning you need to be a flawless communicator and writer in English and have a deep understanding of digital storytelling and social distribution. You love to network both in the A house community and online, understanding the community way of thinking and what A house is all about. And of course, you are interested in fashion, food and media!
Your main goals:
- Activate members
- Connect members
- Communicate members and our vibrant community
- Build and expand our online audiences and followers
- Raise the bar, never being satisfied with the status quo
Some of you tasks:
- Being our copywriter for newsletters, website, social media, A house journal and more
- Updating our website, google and social media channels, engage with fans and followers in real time
- Making signs, posters and other prints according to our graphic guidelines
- Shooting, handling and arranging A house photographs
- Report on results from social media interactions and website interactions in a timely manner
- Come up with ideas and planning activities and happenings for our members
You need to have skills in:
- Being a very social, fearless and open person
- Being independent leading your own way
- Being full of ideas and constantly creating content
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong writing and communication skills in english and preferably also in Swedish
- Rigorous attention to details
- Strong sense of design and experience from graphic production and image editing, skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (Indesign & Photoshop)
- Basic skills in WordPress and Mailchimp
- Basic photographic knowledge
If you have other perks (music, photo, training or other creative interests), don’t forget to mention them sending your application to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you before the 15th of October 2018. Applications will be handled from now on meaning we might find our star before the last application day.